We welcome contributions from expert writers and health professionals who can provide valuable insights to our readers. Guest posts allow us to feature diverse perspectives while maintaining our standard of quality, evidence-based content.
If you’re interested in submitting a post, please review these guidelines:
Topics We accept guest posts on a wide range of health, wellness, and medical topics including (but not limited to):
- Nutrition, diet & exercise
- Disease prevention & treatment
- Mental health & mindfulness
- Women’s health, men’s health & pediatrics
- Chronic condition management
- Cutting-edge research & new discoveries
- Complementary/alternative approaches (yoga, meditation, etc)
- Public health issues & policy
Please make sure your post is relevant to our core focus on translating research into accessible advice. Avoid overly promotional, commercial, or tangential subjects.
- Posts should be 600-1,000 words in length.
- Writing should be conversational, non-technical, and engaging for a mainstream audience.
- Claim should be evidence-based and link out to scientific sources. Avoid unsubstantiated health claims.
- Please avoid overly promoting your own products, services, or monetizable links. Our site aims to provide balanced information.
Include a short bio (2-3 sentences) and headshot photo to accompany your byline.
Submission To submit a post for consideration, please email us at email@example.com with:
- The full text of your article in a Word doc or Google doc
- A short (2-3 sentence) author bio and headshot image
- A list of source links used for main claims or key facts
Our editorial team will carefully review all submissions and respond within 5 business days. If accepted, we will schedule your post and may include minor edits for clarity, length, or style.
Please let us know if you have any other questions! We look forward to potential contributions